Some Other options for College Education Financing and funding include:
* State-funded grants.
* Work-study programs.
* Tuition waivers and free money for college.
* Individual colleges and universities may provide grants and need- and merit-based scholarships.
* A private (alternative) educational loan, available from most large lending institutions. NOTE: Typically, educational loans obtained through the federal government have much lower interest rates than private educational loans.
* Institutions and Organizations, foundations and professional associations.
* Endowed scholarships.
* Student financial assistance subsidies.
Find out all about college scholarships with the next page: College Scholarship Uses